Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Gelish Soak-off Gel Polish in "Up In The Blue"

Hey guys,

This is a swatch of a new gel polish I got. It looks like a periwinkle blue. Since it is a cream color, I added a little bit of silver glitter to my ring finger. I used craft glitter from Michael's, a craft store.

Here's how I did it: I applied Finger Paints bonder to the tips and then applied a Soak-off Base Coat, That cured for 30 seconds in a LED lamp, then I applied 4 coats of Up in The Blue curing in between each coat and then top coated and cured that as well. For the accent nail, I did two coats of top coat to get a smooth texture.
 Below is some sample pictures of the glitter I used. According to the package, its the extra fine kind.

Hope you enjoyed reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! -Kitty