Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wet n Wild Wild Shine Dreamy Poppy

Hi guys.


This one is called Dreamy Poppy hehe funny name. It's actually only a dollar at many retail locations that carry the Wet n Wild brand. I like it..... You get alot of value for what you pay! I've been using the Wet n Wild Black Creme for while now. I have to say that this line of polishes is probably some of best quality of nail polishes I've used for the price.

You probably don't want me to yap on and on.

In pictures, I've painted 3 coats and there is top coat.

Hope you enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love how inexpensive Wet-n-Wild polishes are, and I just saw this color in Walgreens yesterday - now I think I should have bought it:-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I got mine from Walgreens as well. I'm sure you can still get them since they are apart of their permanent line.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! -Kitty