Monday, March 18, 2013

Forever 21 Love & Beauty NOTD (And a Essense Bonus too)

Hi everyone!

Two sets of swatches today. The first one is Love & Beauty purple. I don't know the name of it because it's not written on the bottle and I peeled off the price tag already :s It kind of shifts between purple and pink because of the deep purple base with strong hints of pink glitter. It's fairly opaque in two coats as shown below and is relatively easy to apply in terms of brush use. I am surprised at the quality of these polishes because they're really cheap ($3.80 per bottle) and the quality is on par to OPI or China Glaze. It's amazing how good they are.



This next swatch is Essence Chic Reloaded. It is a dark grey with several colours shot through. It has like a hidden rainbow if you check it out in a magnified view. It might be a tiny bit holographic. I don't know for sure. I bought this one because it reminded me of Zoya Edyta which is a similar shade but Essence Chic Reloaded is not as shimmery (I think). But nonetheless, the hint of multicolour shimmer is really pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! -Kitty