Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nicole by OPI Bah-Plum Bug!

This one is a plum purple with a slight red shimmer. Opaque in 2 coats.

Bah Plum-Bug! is one of the first polishes I ever owned. It was in a sale bin at Shoppers and being that I wasn't too interested in nail polish at the time but nonetheless, it was on sale so I picked it up. The shimmer is subtle yet still noticeable if you look at it up close. When I first used it, I was pleasantly surprised at this somewhat hidden shimmer.

I can't believe for a bottle so old it is still holding up.




And I got inspired by a few people (The Swatchaholic & Chalkboard Nails & Gorgeois) to do nail art with this colour as the base... Take a look!

There's no second layer of top coat but the pictures above have one so this design was done with this base colour Nicole by OPI Bah plum-bug, top coat and then a layer of acrylic paints (I used magenta, green and yellow!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! -Kitty