Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Born Pretty Store CH Nail Polish 04 Luminous Polish

Hi everyone, I got my Born Pretty order in the mail today. It pretty much took a whole month to get here because I ordered it on January 3rd and it didn't arrive until January 29th. So I ordered a bunch of nail art stuff and I got 2 glow in the dark polishes. I got  CH Nail Polish 02 and CH Nail Polish 04. They both are kinda flourescent looking in the bottle like 04 shown below.

I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do with it. I think it is supposed to be used on a white base or applied more coats. I'm not sure. But I don't know if it's really worth the hassle, Anyway, I basically had a really hard time figuring out why it wouldn't glow after I applied it. BUT I did some research online and I found out that you have to basically let it "charge" in contact with a light source. Duh! How could I not know that. right?! I have seen glow in the dark stickers before! So what I did was I scooted over to my trusty lamp and placed my hands by the bulb for a minute and it worked! Yay! I'm so excited to show you the pictures. I was almost sure that this woulda been a complete fail.Anyway, hope you enjoy! -Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! -Kitty