Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Gunmetal

Hello everyone!

I've got a swatch for you of Sally Hansen Gunmetal, a dear polish that has been with for more than 2 years. My memories of this polish were of it being extremely difficult to apply. I remember getting it from Wal-Mart or something. I took it home and painted my nails with it but back then I was a noob at painting my nails. So I got it all over my cuticles and I remember wearing it to class and being too ashamed to keep my hands above the table, constantly making sure it was out of people's sights. Hehe. Anyway I decided to whip it out since it's so neglected.

And here it is in all it's glory! I liked how metallic it is. It's really grungy and kinda reminds me of heavy metal music. But the only caveat I had with this polish is that it is quite streaky, which I combated by always painting the last stroke of each coat down the very middle. It came out fairly well I think.

 Hope you enjoyed looking!
-Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! -Kitty