Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentines Day's Manicure

Hi everyone, I did a little manicure for a friend of mine since she was travelling and I had some free time. We actually had no idea what we were doing beforehand so this design was decided on the spot. It's basically just a couple of hearts done with a dotting tool. What I did was I painted Nfu Oh #064 as a base or bankground colour and Sally Hansen Tickled Pink, Cheeky Monkey Man Eater and OPI Chop-Sticking to My Story for the hearts. I had to add a top coat only because I wanted the manicure to last longer though it didn't really seem to work because after only a day, it already chipped. That's disappointing but I guess it is expected with holographic/prismatic polish. Hope you enjoy looking -Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! -Kitty