Thursday, January 3, 2013

Past manicures Part 3

Hi everyone,

I've got another post on past manicures yet again because I like to keep them all separate so I can talk about individually and give you all the juicy details! This one was done with China Glze For Audrey, a coveted colour that is close the Tiffany jewellery packaging.


It's a lovely turquoise blue. On my right finger, I did a checkered accent nail with the taping technique which I'm sure alot of you are familiar with. The silver polish I used was Sally Hansen. Taping is relatively easy to do once you get the hang of it. Not as hard as stamping for sure! But it still has challenges. i.e. the polish seepage. Not a very nice sight.

Anyway hope you enjoyed looking!
-Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! -Kitty