Saturday, January 26, 2013

Nfu Oh 064


Hi everyone, a quick post today with Nfo Oh 064. It's a purple or pink prismatic/holographic polish. It has linear holographic effect and in this picture, I'm wearing 3 coats. I got it from http://www.fabuloustreet.com/ about a year ago.

I like to use this polish when I'm in a rush and I just really want to slap something on. The biggest advantage to these polishes is that it has the quickest drying time I've ever experienced. It must be something in the formula of holo polish specifically because it is like that with any Nfu Oh holo polish I own. But a downside is that it can chip after just a couple hours of wear and will lose it's holo effect with application of top coat. But that's fine. It's worth it to have something this pretty on my nails even if it's only for one day.

Below with flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! -Kitty