Thursday, January 3, 2013

Essie Luxeffects Stroke of Brilliance over Essie Fair Game

I'm writing this on my laptop right now because I was having problems uploading photos from my desktop. Anyway, the manicure I have today is of Essie Fair Game with a coat of Essie Stroke of Brilliance on top. The reason why I got this combo is because I had to go out shopping for a new base coat. I really was intent on getting Nail Tek II Foundation but I didn't because there was an Essie set containing a base coat and two polishes for 12.99CAD. That is a good deal because Essie can run 10 bucks a bottle in Canada. It frustrates sometimes that things are more expensive here.

Anyway, enough yapping. On to the pictures.



Hope you enjoy looking!
-Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! -Kitty