Thursday, January 10, 2013

DR Nail Polishes

Hey everyone, I have alot of swatches today. It's going to be the first time I've done such a post. It took a LONG TIME. All the polishes are by this brand DR Nail Polish.

This first one is a neon green, which actually looks like a highlighter yellow.
For most of these polishes, I had to apply two coats of Sally Hansen White On and one coat of the neon green.

This second one is a neon yellow. I had to use 2 coats of neon yellow over white.

 
This third one is a neon pink. I had to use a coat of neon pink over this white


 This fourth one is a neon blue. All I did for this one is apply 2 coats of blue.

   
This fifth one is a neon orange. This was the worse to work with. It needed 3 coats over white to look opaque.
Thanks for looking guys! -Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! -Kitty